Lets face it… “The World Is Changing” and our Right To Bear Arms is in question. All of us at The Gun Broker still believe in and respect our country, The United States of America, the Constitution and our 2nd Amendment Rights … and know you do as well.
We have added this section to our website to keep you updated on the latest laws and legislation around firearms.
Let’s join together so we can help keep America, The Constitution and our 2nd Amendment rights preserved now and forever!
The Gun Broker sells firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws. Here is our guide to purchasing firearms online.
Note: You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order and ensure a trouble free transaction
- Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase from The Gun Broker meets the laws of your state, county, or city.
- Complete your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, call us at (503) 657-7203
- Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from The Gun Broker. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form: Adobe PDF or HTML (include your order # on the form.) Your Transfer and Confirmation Form can be e-mailed, faxed or mailed to us.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm, you will need to pick it up.
Important: Upon arrival at your FFL, the holder must inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point forward any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Failure to read and complete all the necessary steps above could result in the delay of receiving your firearm(s).
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- The Gun Broker can ship ammunition to your door via UPS ground, or air.
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- The Gun Broker does not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
|Illinois||We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file|
|Connecticut||We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file|
|Chicago, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Cook County, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Los Angeles, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Massachusetts (Statewide)||No Ammo without a FFL|
|New York (Statewide)||No Ammo without a FFL|
|New York City, NY||No Ammo|
|Oakland, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|San Francisco, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Sacramento, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Washington D.C.||No Ammo|
|APO & FPO Address||No Ammo|
|PO. Boxes||No Ammo|
Be sure to check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
|California||Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.|
|Connecticut||No Semi-Auto Rifles.|
|Maryland||Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|Massachusetts||No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|New Jersey||Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|New York||No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)|
|Washington D.C.||No Firearms|
Be Sure to check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
Air Gun Restrictions:
Be Sure to check your local laws for restrictions before ordering air guns.
Black powder Firearms Restrictions:
NOTE: For all other states, we can ship most black powder firearms directly to you. Be Sure to check your local laws for restrictions before ordering black powder firearms.
States Prohibiting Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||15 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|